- Disconnect the electrical connections from the blower motor.
- Remove the blower motor retaining heat stakes with a chisel or a screwdriver.
- Remove the blower motor .
Install the blower motor.
NOTEUse the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
- Install the blower motor screws and tighten the screws to 44 lb inches (5 Nm).
- Connect the blower motor electrical connector.