Removal & Installation
Remove the clutch master cylinder pushrod from the clutch pedal.
- Remove the master cylinder retaining nuts at the front of the dash.
Remove the remote reservoir.
Disconnect the clutch actuator cylinder line.
- Remove the clutch master cylinder assembly from the clutch pedal assembly.
- Install the clutch master cylinder assembly to the clutch pedal assembly.
- Connect the clutch actuator cylinder line.
Install the remote reservoir.
NOTEUse the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.
- Install the master cylinder retaining nuts at the front of the dash and tighten the nuts evenly to 15 ft. lbs. (21 Nm).
- Install the pushrod to the clutch pedal.
- Bleed the hydraulic system.