Fuel Rail (Supply Manifold) & Injectors
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Air cleaner resonator
- Lubricate the O-rings with engine oil prior to installation.
Install or connect the following:
Fuel injector(s) with new O-rings
- Pressurize the fuel system.
Inspect for fuel leaks using the following procedure:
- Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF for 2 seconds.
- Turn OFF the ignition for 10 seconds.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Inspect for fuel leaks.