Removal & Installation
- Locate the EBCM/EBTCM under the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column.
- Release the EBCM/EBTCM from its bracket using the pressure tabs.
- Detach the electrical harness and remove the EBCM/EBTCM from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of the removal process. Verify that all electrical connections are secure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the electrical connection.
Unfasten the retainer on the bracket, then slide the relay off the bracket.
- Slide the relay onto the bracket and make sure the retainer locks the relay to the bracket. Fasten the retainer.
- Attach the electrical connection.
- Connect the negative battery cable.