REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Disconnect the air cleaner bracket at the valve cover.
- Remove the crankcase ventilator bracket and position it out of the way.
- Disconnect the fuel lines and remove the secondary fuel filter.
- Loosen the vacuum pump hold-down clamp and then rotate the pump to gain access to the manifold bolt.
- Remove the intake manifold bolts. The injection line clips are retained by the same bolts.
- Remove the intake manifold and cover the holes with screened covers or tape.
- Remove the injection line clips at the loom brackets.
- Remove the injection lines at the nozzles and cover the nozzles with protective caps.
- Tag and disconnect injection lines at the injection pump.
- Remove fuel line from injection pump.
- Install the injection lines.
- Remove the covers or tape and install the intake manifold.
- Install the secondary fuel filter and lines.
- Tighten the vacuum pump hold-down clamp and then install the crankcase ventilator.
- Connect the air cleaner and the batteries.