REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The primary function of an injection nozzle is to distribute fuel in the combustion chamber. Do not, under any circumstances, crank the engine while an injection line or injector is disconnected.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fresh air duct and disconnect the PCV hose.
- Disconnect the injection line at the injection nozzle and then loosen it at the injection pump. Carefully move it out of the way.
- Remove the fuel return line.
- Unscrew and remove the injector.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.