The door outside mirrors are stud mounted to the door filler. The mirror glass face may be replaced by placing a piece of tape over the glass then breaking the mirror face. Adhesive back mirror faces are available. Left side flat and right side convex mirror faces must be replaced with the same type mirror face when surfaced.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and detach the inner panel water deflector enough to expose the front access hole.
- Remove the attaching nuts from the mirror base studs and remove the mirror assembly from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Remove the mirror remote control escutcheon and the door trim panel.
- Detach the inner panel water deflector enough to expose the front access hole.
- Remove the mirror base to door outer panel stud nuts and remove the mirror and cable assembly from the door.
- To install reverse the removal procedure. Be sure the cable is routed around the front glass run channel retainer.