REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the car.
- Remove the stabilizer bar nuts and bolts from the lower control arms.
- Remove the stabilizer bar brackets and remove the stabilizer bar.
- Hold the stabilizer bar in place and install the body bushings and brackets. Tighten the bracket bolts to 14 ft. lbs.
- Install the retainers, grommets, and spacer to the lower control arms and install the attaching nuts.
- Lower the car.
- Tighten the attaching nuts to 15 ft. lbs.
The correct torque is produced by running the nuts to the unthreaded portions of the link bolts.