REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical lead from the blower motor.
- Scribe a mark to reference the blower motor flange-to-case position.
- Remove the blower motor-to-case attaching screws and remove the blower motor and wheel as an assembly. Pry the flange gently if the sealer acts as an adhesive.
- Remove the blower wheel retaining nut and separate the blower and wheel.
- Reverse Steps 1-5 to install. Be sure to align the scribe marks made during removal.
Assemble the blower wheel to the motor with the open end of the wheel away from the motor. If necessary, replace the sealer at the motor flange.