REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the car.
- Support the rear axle.
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the control arm front and rear attaching bolts and remove the control arm.
- Remove the track rod attaching bolts and remove the track rod.
- Press the rubber bushings out of the control arm and track rod with the proper tools. Inspect the private ends of the control arm and track rod for distortion, burrs, etc., and press new bushings into place.
- Place the lower control arm into position and install and tighten the front and rear attaching bolts to 49 ft. lbs.
- Place the track rod in position and tighten both the axle housing nut and body bracket bolt and nut to 49 ft. lbs.
The car must be at curb height when tightening pivot bolts.
- Connect the stabilizer bar. Tighten all stabilizer bar attaching bolts to 15 ft. lbs.
- Remove the support from the axle.
- Lower the car.