REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Working inside the car, reach up under the instrument panel above the steering column and loosen, but do not remove, the transmission drive link-to-motor crank arm attaching nuts.
- Disconnect the transmission drive link from the motor crank arm.
- Raise the hood and disconnect the motor wiring.
- Remove the three motor attaching bolts.
- Remove the motor while guiding the crank arm through the hole.
- To install, align the sealing gasket to the base of the motor and reverse the rest of the removal procedure. Tighten the motor attaching bolts to 30-40 in. lbs. Tighten the transmission drive link-to-motor crank arm attaching nuts to 25-35 in. lbs.
If the wiper motor-to-dash panel sealing gasket is damaged during removal, it should be replaced with a new gasket to prevent possible water leaks.Rear Motor
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm and blade assembly.
- Remove the wiper motor cover retaining screws.
- Remove the mounting bracket attaching screws and bolts.
- Disconnect the electrical connector and remove the wiper motor and transmission assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.