REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Have the A/C system discharged at a reputable repair shop, using the proper equipment.
- Disconnect the high pressure line-to-condenser fitting and liquid line fitting from the condenser.
- Remove the grille center support and 4 screws securing the condenser. Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Position the condenser and tighten the 4 retaining screws.
- Install the center grille support.
- Connect the high pressure line and liquid line fittings at the condenser.
- Have the A/C system evacuated and charged at a reputable repair shop, using the proper equipment.