REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the forward lamp hrness from the fan motor, then remove the harness from the fan frame.
- Unfasten the fan frame-to-radiator support attaching bolts, then remove the fan assembly.
- Postion the fan in the vehicle, making sure the lower leg of the frame locates the mounting grommet in the radiator lower support.
- Install the fan frame-to-radiator support attaching bolts. Tighten the bolts to 85 inch lbs. (9.5 Nm).
- Attach the forward lamp harness to the fan frame, then plug the connector to the fan.
- Connect the negative battery cable.