REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Loosen the wheel nuts, raise the car, and remove the wheel.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the control arm.
- Remove the ball joint pinch bolt in the steering knuckle.
- Remove the control arm pivot bolts and the control arm.
- Insert the control arm into its fittings. Install the pivot bolts from the rear to the front. Tighten the bolts to 48 ft. lbs. (68 Nm).
- Insert the ball stud into the knuckle pinch bolt fitting. It should go in easily; if not, check the ball joint stud alignment.
- Install the pinch bolt from the rear to the front. Tighten to 45 ft. lbs. (60 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer bar clamp. Tighten to 35 ft. lbs. (45 Nm).
- Install the wheel and lower the car.