REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect the electrical harness connector.
- Remove the seat retaining bolts. Remove the seat from the vehicle. Place it upside down on a protected workbench.
- Disconnect the motor feed wires from the motor control relay.
- Remove the motor mounting screws and the transmission-to-motor screws, then move the motor away to disengage it from the rubber coupling.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
When installing the motor, make sure that the rubber coupling is properly engaged at the motor and the transmission.