REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Turn the lock to the Run position.
- Remove the lock plate, turn signal switch or combination switch, and the key warning buzzer switch. The warning buzzer switch can be fished out with a bent paper clip.
- Remove the lock cylinder retaining screw and lock cylinder.
If the screw is dropped on removal, it could fall into the column, requiring complete disassembly to retrieve the screw.
- Rotate the cylinder clockwise to align the cylinder key with the keyway in the housing.
- Push the lock all the way in.
- Install the screw. Tighten to 15 inch lbs.
- The rest of installation is the reverse of removal. Turn the lock to Run to install the key warning buzzer switch, which is simply pushed down into place.