REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure, as outlined earlier in this section. Disconnect the negative battery cable
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
- Detach the fuel injector electrical connector by squeezing the two tabs together and pulling straight up.
- Remove the screws attaching the fuel meter cover to the fuel meter body. Note the location of the short screws during removal.
Do not immerse the fuel meter cover (with the pressure regulator) in any type of cleaner. Immersion in cleaner will damage the internal fuel pressure regulator diaphragm and gaskets.
- Remove the fuel meter cover and gaskets.
- Remove the sealing ring (dust seal from the fuel meter body.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.