REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Please refer to before discharging the compressor or disconnecting air conditioning lines. Damage to the air conditioning system or personal injury could result. Consult your local laws concerning refrigerant discharge and recycling. In many areas it may be illegal for anyone but a certified technician to service the A/C system. Always use an approved recovery station when discharging the air conditioning.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Discharge the air conditioning system into a suitable recovery station.
- Remove the upper radiator shroud.
- Disconnect the air conditioning lines at the condenser. Plug all openings to prevent system contamination.
- Push the radiator forward and pull the condenser out from the top.
- Carefully lower the condenser into position in the vehicle.
- Unplug and connect the A/C lines to the condenser.
- Install the upper radiator shroud.
- Refer to of this guide for system evacuation and charging procedures.
- Connect the negative battery cable.