REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Discharge the air conditioning system into a suitable recovery station.
- Remove the upper radiator shroud.
- Disconnect the air conditioning lines at the condenser. Plug all openings to prevent system contamination.
- Push the radiator forward and pull the condenser out from the top.
- Carefully lower the condenser into position in the vehicle.
- Unplug and connect the A/C lines to the condenser.
- Install the upper radiator shroud.
- Refer to of this guide for system evacuation and charging procedures.
- Connect the negative battery cable.