REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle safely using jackstands.
- Disconnect the stabilizer link bolts at the lower control arms.
- Remove the retainers and the stabilizer-to-frame clamps.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bar to the vehicle and loosely secure using the stabilizer-to-frame clamps.
- Connect the stabilizer link bolts to the lower control arms.
- Torque the stabilizer-to-lower control arm bolts to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm) and the stabilizer clamp-to-frame bolts to 24 ft. lbs. (33 Nm).
- Remove the supports and carefully lower the vehicle.