REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the motor lead wire.
If equipped with A/C, disconnect the cooling tube.
- If equipped, remove the ground wire from the blower motor housing.
- Remove the blower-to-case screws, then carefully withdraw the blower.
- If necessary, remove the retaining nut to separate the motor and wheel. To install:
- If removed, install the wheel to the motor and secure using the retaining nut.
- Insert the blower motor into the module and secure using the case screws. If applicable, be sure to position the ground wire under the appropriate case screw before tightening.
- If equipped with A/C, connect the cooling tube.
- Engage the motor electrical connector(s).
- Connect the negative battery cable, then check for proper motor operation.