REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- As equipped, remove the radio knobs and/or the clock set knob.
- Remove the instrument bezel retaining screws.
- Pull the bezel out to disconnect the rear defogger switch, remote mirror and/or cigarette lighter, as equipped.
- If necessary, remove the instrument panel retaining screws.
- Remove the control head-to-dash screws and pull the head out for access.
- Disengage the electrical connectors and/or control cable(s) (as equipped), then remove the control head from the vehicle.
- Hold the control head just in front of the instrument panel, then engage the connectors and/or control cable(s).
- Install the control head to the dash, then secure using the retaining screws.
- If removed, install the instrument panel retaining screws.
- Hold the bezel in front of the dash and engage any necessary wiring.
- Install the bezel to the dash and secure using the retaining screws.
- Install the clock set knob and/or radio knobs, as applicable.
- Connect the negative battery cable.