REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the inner door panel and water deflector. For more information, refer to the door panel procedure earlier in this section.
- Close the window and tape the glass to the door frame.
- If applicable on front doors, loosen the window stabilizer plate screw and move the plate away from the door glass.
- Remove the fasteners securing the window sash to the regulator sash. The regulator may have to be moved for this.
- While supporting the glass, remove the tape and lower the window to the full down position. Slide the glass forward and remove the guide clip from the window run channel.
- Raise the glass while tilting it forward and remove it from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the service removal procedure.
- Remove the door panel. For more information, refer to the procedure earlier in this section.
- To rotate the window, loosen the front and rear up-stops, adjust the inner panel cam and the up-stops, then tighten the screws.
- To adjust the window's upper inboard and outboard edge, perform the following procedures:
- Position the window in the partially down position.
- Loosen the vertical guide upper support (lower) screws, which are accessible through the inner panel access holes.
- Loosen the pin assembly screws, the rear up-stop screw and the front belt stabilizer screw.
- Adjust the vertical guide upper support and pin assembly in or out as required, then tighten the screws, adjust and tighten the other components.
When adjusting glass, make sure that it remains inboard of the blow-out clip, when cycled.
- If the window is too far forward or rearward, position the window partially down, loosen the vertical guide (upper and lower) screws, then adjust as required.
- If the window is too high or low in it's Up position, adjust the front and rear up-travel stops.
- If the window is too high or low in the Down position, adjust the down-travel stop.
- If the window binds during the up and down operation, adjust the front and/or rear belt stabilizer pin assemblies.