REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disengage the electrical harness connector and remove the seat from the vehicle, then place it upside down on a covered workbench to protect the seat.
- Disconnect the motor feed wires from the motor control relay.
- Remove the motor mounting screws and the transmission-to-motor screws, then move the motor away to disengage it from the rubber coupling.
When installing the motor, make sure that the rubber coupling is properly engaged at the motor and the transmission.
- Install the motor, engaging the the rubber coupling, then install both the the transmission-to-motor and motor mounting screws.
- Engage the motor feed wires to the motor control relay.
- Install the seat to the vehicle and engage the harness connector. .