REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the inner door panel and water deflector. For more information, refer to the door panel procedure earlier in this section.
- Close the window and tape the glass to the door frame.
Make sure the window glass is properly secured to the door frame. Should the glass drop into the door when the regulator is lowered or removed, personal injury could result.
- Remove the fasteners securing the window sash to the regulator sash. The regulator may have to be moved for this.
- While supporting the glass, remove the tape and lower the window to the full down position. Slide the glass forward and remove the guide clip from the window run channel.
- Raise the glass while tilting it forward and remove it from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the service removal procedure.