REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Matchmark and remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the turn signal assembly from the steering column. For details, refer to the procedure earlier in this section.
It is not necessary to pull the turn signal wiring harness out of the column, instead, allow the switch to hang from the wires out of the way.
- Place the lock cylinder in the RUN position.
- The switch is usually retained using a screw. Loosen and remove the retaining screw, taking great care not to drop it into the column (which would require column disassembly), then remove the lock cylinder assembly from the steering column.
- Insert the lock cylinder assembly to the steering column, then install and tighten the retaining screw.
- Install the turn signal assembly.
- Align the matchmarks and install the steering wheel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.