REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the distributor cap and rotor as previously described.
- Disconnect the harness connector and pick-up coil spade connectors from the module (note their positions).
- Remove the two screws and module from the distributor housing.
- Coat the bottom of the new module with silicone dielectric compound.
If a five terminal or seven terminal module is replaced, the ignition timing must be checked and reset as necessary.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.