REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Please refer to before discharging the compressor or disconnecting air conditioning lines. Damage to the air conditioning system or personal injury could result. Consult your local laws concerning refrigerant discharge and recycling. In many areas it may be illegal for anyone but a certified technician to service the A/C system. Always use an approved recovery station when discharging the air conditioning.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Discharge the air conditioning system.
- As required, remove the upper radiator shroud. Disconnect the air conditioning lines at the condenser.
- Push the radiator forward and pull the condenser out from the top.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to properly recharge the air conditioning system.