REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Drain cooling system.
- If necessary, remove the fan assembly. Remove the upper fan shroud or the upper support.
- Disconnect upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Disconnect and plug the oil cooler lines, if equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
If necessary to remove the fan assembly keep it in an upright position to prevent the fluid from leaking, if the vehicle is equipped with air conditioning.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Fill the radiator with the proper solution. Start the engine and check for leaks.