REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical lead from the switch.
- Place rags under the unit to absorb any spilled brake fluid.
- Clean any dirt from the hydraulic lines and the switch/valve assembly. Disconnect the hydraulic lines from the assembly. If necessary. loosen the line connections at the master cylinder. Tape the open line ends to prevent the entrance of dirt.
- Remove the mounting screws and remove the switch/valve assembly.
- Make sure that the new unit is clean and free of dust and lint. If in doubt, wash the new unit in clean brake fluid.
- Place the new unit in position and install it to its mounting bracket with screws.
- Remove the tape from the hydraulic lines and connect them to the unit. If necessary, tighten the line connections at the master cylinder.
- Connect the electrical lead.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Bleed the brake system.