REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1962-67 Chevy II
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screws attaching the motor and blower to the heater assembly.
- Remove the retainer attaching the blower to the motor shaft.
- Reverse the above to install the blower.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Disconnect the hoses and wiring from the fender skirt.
- Remove all fender skirt attaching bolts except those attaching the skirt to the radiator support.
- Pull out, then down, on the skirt. Place a block between the skirt and the fender.
- Remove the blower-to-case attaching screws. Remove the blower assembly.
- Remove the blower wheel retaining nut and separate the motor and wheel.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. The open end of the blower should be away from the motor.