REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the HVAC control panel.
- Remove the screws that secure the radio unit to the instrument panel.
- Pull the radio rearward to gain access to the back of the radio.
- Loosen the bolt, then remove the ground strap from behind the radio.
- Unplug the radio antenna from behind the radio.
- Unplug the wiring harness connector from the back of the radio. Then remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.