REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the side view mirror assembly.
- Remove the headlamp housing.
- Remove the mud guard.
- Remove the inner fender splash shield.
- Remove the front fender-to-fascia retaining nuts.
- Remove the fender-to-lower rocker panel bolt.
- Remove the fender-to-lower cowl panel mounting bolt.
- Carefully pull the side of the front fascia away from the fender and remove the fender-to-upper rail mounting bolts.
- Remove the fender from the vehicle.
- Place the fender into position on the vehicle and start the center upper rail mounting bolt.
- From inside the engine compartment, install all of the bolts attaching the fender to the upper rail and tighten.
- Install and tighten the fender-to-lower cowl panel mounting bolt.
- Install and tighten the fender-to-lower rocker panel bolt.
- Place the fascia back into position and install the fender-to-fascia nuts.
- Install the inner fender splash shield and mud guard.
- Install the headlamp housing assembly.
- Install the side view mirror assembly.
- Check the fender for flush and gap.