REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Open the door.
- Remove the screw securing the molding at the lower portion of the side view mirror.
- Remove the lower molding.
- Remove the bolt securing the top side of the mirror assembly to the A pillar.
- Remove the bottom side view mirror-to-A pillar mounting bolts.
- If equipped, unplug the power side view mirror wiring harness connector.
- Remove the side view mirror assembly from the vehicle.
- If equipped, plug in the power side view mirror wiring harness connector.
- Place the side view mirror assembly into position on the vehicle and install the top mounting bolt.
- Install the bottom mirror assembly mounting bolts. Carefully tighten the mounting bolts.
- Install the lower molding and secure with the mounting screw.