REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel and plastic sound shield.
- Remove the inner belt molding as follows:
Remove the outer belt molding as follows:
- Roll down the door glass.
- Using a hook tool, disengage the interlocking lip at the base of the inward edge of the belt molding. Remove the molding from the door.
- If equipped, remove the radio speaker.
- Position the glass to gain access to the front and rear regulator lift plates through the front and rear door panel access holes.