The power seat track and motors are serviced as an assembly.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Remove seat cushion.
- Remove the nut attaching the recliner to the seat back frame.
- Remove bolts attaching seat back frame to seat track.
- Remove stud on seat back frame from recliner.
- Remove the seat back.
- If the power seat track is being replaced, transfer the power recliner, wire harness and trim covers to replacement seat track.
- Install the wiring harness.
- Place the seat back in position.
- Insert stud on seat back frame into recliner.
- Install bolts to hold seat back frame to seat track.
- Install the nut attaching recliner to seat back frame.
- Install the seat cushion.
- Install the seat into the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.