REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- From under the vehicle, remove the nuts securing the front seat risers to the floor.
- Remove the seat and riser from the floor.
- If equipped, tip the seat rearward and disengage the wiring connectors from the body harness.
- Remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Place the seat into position in the vehicle.
- If equipped, tip the seat rearward and plug the wiring connectors into the body harness.
- Position the seat and riser into the floor.
- From under the vehicle, install the nuts securing the front seat risers to the floor. Tighten the retaining nuts to 44 ft. lbs. (60 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
See Figure 2
Release levers are located on the rear leg assemblies, near the floor.
- Squeeze each release handle and rotate downwards to deploy the wheels. A lock indicator button pops up when the seat is unlocked.
- Remove the seat(s) from the vehicle.
- Roll the seat into position over the strikers in the floor.
- Squeeze the release handle and rotate upward until the lock indicator button returns into the handle. If not properly latched, the seats could become loose, possibly resulting in personal injury.
- After installing the seats, be sure the red indicator button on the release handles return into the handles.