REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle securely on jackstands.
- Remove the right front wheel.
- Remove the right front wheelhouse splash shield.
- If the washer fluid bottle still has fluid in it, place a suitable drain pan underneath the hose connections.
- Disengage the wiring connectors from the front windshield and rear window washer pump motors, fluid level sensor and the rear washer hose.
- Disconnect the front washer hose at the front wiper unit in the engine compartment. The front hose will be removed with the washer bottle.
- Allow the washer bottle to drain into the pan.
- Remove the washer bottle-to-front fender support mounting screws.
- Remove the washer bottle from the vehicle. The washer pump motors can now be removed from the washer bottle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.