REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the pump/motor assembly.
- Carefully cut the wire ties (Van/wagons, 4 ties; others, 2 ties)) holding the hoses and wiring harnesses.
- Unfasten the banjo bolt from the pump/motor assembly and remove the hoses.
- Lubricate the rubber O-ring for the high and low pressure hoses with clean brake fluid before installation.
- Place the hoses in position and install the banjo bolt.
- Use care when routing the wiring along the hoses; install new wire ties in the proper locations. Noted that the wiring harness is not held within all the wire ties.
- Install the pump/motor assembly.