REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect negative battery cable and 4-way AIS motor wiring connector.
- Remove 2 screws that mount AIS motor to throttle body.
- Remove AIS motor from throttle body. Make certain that the O-ring is on the AIS motor.
- Place new O-ring on AIS motor. If pintle measures more than 1 in. (25.4mm), it must be retracted by using the AIS Motor Test in the Actuate Outputs mode of the DRB II. (Battery must be reconnected for this operation.)
- Carefully place AIS motor into throttle body.
- Install 2 mounting screws and tighten to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Connect 4-way wiring connector to AIS motor and reconnect negative battery cable.