REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove air cleaner.
- Disconnect throttle cables from throttle body linkage.
- Remove 2 screws from throttle cable bracket and lay bracket aside.
- Disengage wiring connector.
- Using a wrench, remove the sensor from the throttle body.
- Apply heat transfer compound to the tip portion of the new sensor.
- Install and tighten to 100 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Engage wiring connector.
- Install throttle cable bracket with 2 screws.
- Connect throttle cables to throttle body linkage and install clips.
- Install air cleaner.