See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Under the drivers side of the instrument panel, remove the clutch pedal return spring from the pedal and bracket.
- Remove the retainer bolt from the clutch cable, at the top of the pedal arm. Release the cable from the pedal bracket.
- Remove the lockring washers and bushing from the pedal pivot. Carefully slide the pedal assembly off of the pivot.
- Install the pedal in position on the pivot and install the lockring. Reconnect the clutch release cable.
- Check the operation of the pedal and make sure the clutch release is working.
- Connect the negative battery cable.