See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
- Remove the headlight bezels in order to gain access to the grille. Remove the grille assembly. A hidden screw fastens the grille to the center vertical support.
- Remove the refrigerant lines attaching nut and separate the lines from the condenser sealing plate. Discard the gasket.
- Cover the exposed ends of the lines to minimize contamination.
- Remove the bolts that attach the condenser to the radiator support.
- Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Position the condenser and install the bolts.
- Coat the new gasket with wax-free refrigerant oil and install. Connect the lines to the condenser sealing plate and tighten the nut.
- Install the grille assembly.
- Evacuate and recharge the air conditioning system. Add 1 oz. of refrigerant oil during the recharge.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the entire climate control system for proper operation and leaks.