REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the radio.
- Disconnect the antenna cable from the radio.
- Remove the antenna cable from the harness retaining clips.
- Unscrew the antenna mast from the upper adapter.
- Remove the cap mounting nut.
- Remove the adapter and mounting gasket.
- From beneath the fender remove the antenna lead and body assembly.
- Install the new antenna body and cable assembly from under fender.
- Install the adapter gasket, adapter and cap nut.
- Install the antenna cable through harness mounting clips and install the cable into radio receiver.
- Install the radio into the instrument panel.