REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the control knobs by pulling them from the mounting stalks.
- Remove the three (3) screws from the top of the radio trim bezel.
- Remove the ash tray to gain access to the trim bezel lower screws.
- Remove the two (2) screws from the lower portion of the trim bezel.
- Pull outward on the left side of bezel to unsnap the mounting clips. Remove the bezel.
- Remove the radio to instrument panel retaining screws.
- Pull the radio through the front of the instrument panel and unplug the wiring harness, ground strap and antenna plug.
- Connect the radio wiring harness, ground strap and antenna lead.
- Position the radio into the instrument panel and install the retaining screws.
- Install the trim bezel and secure it with the lower and upper retaining screws. Install the ash tray.