REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Remove the end cap to bumper mounting screw and the two end cap to fender nuts from both ends of the bumper. On 1991 models, remove the necessary trim pieces from the vehicle.
- Remove the end cap to bumper nut and remove the end cap from both ends of the bumper.
- Support the lower edge of the bumper on a padded jack.
- Remove the bolts that mount the bumper to the body brackets and remove the bumper.
- Place the bumper into the proper position, use a padded jack to support the bumper, and install the bracket to bumper mounting bolts. Tighten the bolts until they are snug. but not tight enough to prevent shifting of the bumper for proper centering.
- Adjust bumper placement as required. Tighten the mounting bolts. Install the bumper end caps. On 1991-95 models install the trim pieces.