REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
All of the 1991-95 models have various body moldings and applique panels, that are used to dress the appearance of the exterior of the vehicle. All of these trim pieces are either screwed or snapped in place.
- Remove the screws that retain the trim piece being removed, these will be either under the edge of the trim or at the wheel openings. In some instances there will be clips holding the trim as well as screws. When removing front or rear bumper trim, be sure to remove all retaining bolts.
- Once the screws are removed, lift the piece away from the vehicle, making sure no clips or screws are still in place.
- When removing the side applique panels, they will need to be lifted slightly to release them from the tracks that retain them.
- Install the replacement piece(s) in position and secure with screws or clips as needed. If replacing the trim piece, be sure to transfer any clips to the replacement.
- Install all front or rear bumper retaining bolts.