REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the front of the vehicle slightly.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the inner fender plastic splash shield retaining screws and remove the shield.
- Support the door assembly. Remove the door retaining pin on the hinge to be replaced.
- Remove the hinge plate retaining bolts from inside the fender well.
- Remove the hinge assembly.
- Install the hinge plate in position and install the retaining bolts. Do not tighten them completely.
- Install the hinge pin and check the door alignment, there should be a 1 / 4 in. (6mm) gap around the sides of the door.
- Tighten the hinge mounting bolts.
- Install the inner fender splash shield, then install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.