REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the screws from the headlamp bezels. Remove the screws from the sides of the grille.
- Remove the screws from the grille to center support bracket.
- Remove the grille.
- Place the grille into position. Install the center support screws and the outer mounting screws. Center the grille, then tighten the mounting screws.
- Install the headlamp bezel screws.
See Figures 2 and 3
There are 2 grille types used, one type incorporates the headlamp doors and the grille, the other is just the center grille assembly with separate headlamp doors.
- Remove the bolt holding the grille to the radiator bracket, in front of the radiator.
- On the one piece models, remove the headlight and turn signal lenses.
- Remove the screws that retain the grille to the front headlight assemblies.
- Remove the grille from the vehicle.
- Install the grille in position, make sure it is positioned correctly.
- Install, then tighten the grille mounting screws until snug.
- Install the headlight and turn signal lenses, if applicable.
- Install, then tighten the grille-to-radiator bracket bolt until snug.