REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
When removing the sliding door as an assembly, it is not necessary to remove or loosen the bolts that would change the doors alignment.
- Remove the sliding door upper track cover.
- Remove the upper track over travel stop.
- Remove the sill plate.
- Remove the lower track over travel stop.
- With the help of an assistant, roll the door back and out of tracks.
- Position the door carefully on the tracks and roll it into position.
- Install the track over travel stops.
- Install the sill plate.
- Install the upper track cover.
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- The gap between the back edge of the front door and the front edge of the sliding door should be 5 / 16 in. (8mm). The gap between the sliding door edge and the quarter panel should be 1 / 4 in. (6mm). The stamped edge line of the front door the sliding door and the quarter panel should be in line.
- Remove the hinge trim panels and adjust the sliding door in the direction(s) required. Refer to the illustration provided for adjustment direction.