REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The resistor block is located at the left rear corner of the engine compartment on Caravan, Voyager and Town & Country.
- Remove the glovebox, if necessary. Locate the resistor block and disconnect the wire harness.
- Remove the attaching screws and remove the resistor from the housing.
- Make sure there is no contact between any of the coils before installing.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make sure the foam seal is in good condition.
- Perform the Air Bag System Check procedures outlined in this section before connecting the negative battery cable.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the blower system for proper operation.